As the majority of the world remains in lockdown new fashion trends began to pop up. And one of them is the tie dye technique. A 60’s DIY trend that applies dye to clothing items. But that’s not all! It also provides unique results and you can use different techniques and colors to achieve multiple patterns. That way you’ll be able to add your own style and design into the clothes you wear.
So in order to help you redesign your wardrobe we selected five interesting styles for you to try at home. Besides, we also added some useful tips for beginners and the videos are from the TulipColorsCraft Youtube channel.No coupons found.
- Use gloves, an aprom and clothes that can get stained.
- Always work on a flat surface to avoid spills.
- Cover the surface you’ll work on with papper towel or plastic.
- 100% cotton fabric shirts are the best materials to tie dye.
- Pre wash your fabric to remove any sizing.
- Separete your rubber bands.
- Add water to your dyes and give then a good shake.
- Don’t mix more than 3 colors in your designs. Otherwise they’ll mix with each other.
- Don’t be afraid to get crative.
- When you’re done let the dye set for 4-8 hours.
- Wash the fabric to remove the excess dye from the shirt.
- Have fun and try as many designs as you want.
Ping Pong BallsNo coupons found.
Lemoney is a reward, coupons and cash back platform that gives you opportunities to make the best deal saving money. So you can get UP TO 50% cash back in a lot of stores being a Lemoney user. Besides, you can also get higher cash back rates to increase your savings. That way you can get more and save more at the same time. You just need to sign up to Lemoney. It’s free, simple and quick.