Mother’s day is getting closer and closer! And I know you want to make this day super special, right? Because of that, it’s not time to let your mom go to the kitchen! This time the chef will be you and we, together with Me’s Way, will help you.
Breaded Chicken With Chili Sauce:
This recipe is easy and makes any day special, perfect to help get out of the routine. So prepare the apron and let’s learn how to make this recipe together!
- 1/2 kilo of chicken breast
- 4 beaten eggs
- 500 grams of panko flour
- Cornstarch, enough to grease the chicken
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 unit of Me’s Way chili sauce
- enough oil for frying
- Slice the chicken to a thickness of almost 1 cm and season with salt and pepper;
- Pass them in the cornstarch and remove the excess;
- Then, pass the fillets through the eggs and then in the panko flour;
- Fry at 338°F by immersion in oil, until they are well browned;
- Dry the pieces with paper towels and serve with the Me’s Way chili sauce on top.
- Before frying, leave the chicken at room temperature. This way, it will not be raw inside.
- Be careful with the oil temperature. If it is too hot, it will burn the panko flour before the chicken frying time ends.
You can guarantee all Me’s Way deals clicking by the link below:
The Ultimate Gift Guide For Mother’s Day
Follow us on Instagram: @lemoneyturbocashback
Lemoney is a reward, coupons and cash back platform that gives you opportunities to make the best deal saving money. So you can get UP TO 50% cash back in a lot of stores being a Lemoney user. Besides, you can also get higher cash back rates to increase your savings. That way you can get more and save more at the same time. You just need to sign up to Lemoney. It’s free, simple and quick.