Lemoney has an exciting announcement:
I have some great tips to share on how you can earn cashback from your favorite items at Amazon !
While the team is still negotiating with Amazon, it is already possible to get cash back from them. I don’t know about you, but Amazon is one of my favorite stores online. I shop there for books, tv series, snow boots, and even backpacks for the kids.
My last purchase from Amazon was Apple’s MacBook Air. I made over $50 from cashback on that purchase, which I’m going to use to get new earbuds.
Amazon does not offer cashback at the moment, but I am still able to get cashback on their gift cards at Lemoney. Before I shop at Amazon, I visit one of Lemoney’s gift card websites. Raise.com, Gift Card Mall, Giftcards.com offer gift cards from Amazon. This also works for any other store that is not featured on Lemoney.
So it works like this:
- Visit Lemoney.com to earn cashback at your favorite stores.
- Sign up to Lemoney or log in to your account.
- Find Raise.com, Gift Card Mall, or Giftcards.com on Lemoney.
- Get an Amazon gift card at one of the stores mentioned previously.
- Get cashback at your favorite items on Amazon!
Stores mentioned above:
- Gift Card Mall: 7% Turbo Cashback (applied up to $140 + 2% Cashback after $140).
- Raise.com: 4% Turbo Cashback (applied up to $420 + 2% Cashback* after $420).
- Giftcards.com: 4% Turbo Cashback (applied up to $100 + 0.625% Cashback* after $100).
Terms and conditions apply.
What is your favorite item to get cashback through Lemoney? Let me know in the comments below!