Is there anything better than hot chocolate? I do not know! No matter the time of year, this drink always goes well. It improves sad days, gathers family, friends, children and adults. And before doing your egg hunt next Sunday, we selected 3 delicious creamy hot chocolate recipes that will help you get into the Easter mood. Call the children, the grandpas and let’s go to the kitchen!
Creamy Hot Chocolate With Cinnamon
- 2 cups of liquid milk
- 3 tablespoons of powdered chocolate
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 piece of cinnamon sticks
- 1 can of cream
- In a blender, whisk the milk with the chocolate powder and sugar;
- Pour in a pan with the cinnamon and bring to a low heat, stirring constantly until boiling;
- Turn off, add the cream and stir well until smooth;
- Remove the cinnamon and serve hot.
Hot Chocolate With Peanut Butter
- 1 cup of milk;
- 1/4 cup cream;
- 1/4 cup grated milk chocolate;
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter;
- 1 teaspoon of marshmallow (optional).
- Heat the milk, cream and chocolate and finish with the peanut butter and marshmallows. If you want, you can put peanuts and chocolates on top to decorate.
Hot Chocolate With Rum And Orange Chips
- 3 cups of milk;
- 1/2 cup grated milk chocolate;
- 1/2 cup grated dark chocolate;
- 1 teaspoon of sugar;
- 1 dose of rum.
- Bring the ingredients to a boil. When serving, add whipped cream and whipped cream on the orange chips.
You can find most of the ingredients in any of our more than 1,800 affiliated stores and guarantee the biggest money back on the market. Visit our website and learn more.
The Activity Guide To Enjoy Spring With Your Family
Lemoney is a reward, coupons and cash back platform that gives you opportunities to make the best deal saving money. So you can get UP TO 50% cash back in a lot of stores being a Lemoney user. Besides, you can also get higher cash back rates to increase your savings. That way you can get more and save more at the same time. You just need to sign up to Lemoney. It’s free, simple and quick.