Sometimes your favorite store has a higher price than the competition. However, that doesn’t mean you have to shop elsewhere to get the best deal.
Here are 13 stores that offer price matching:
1 – Staples
Staples has a 110% price guarantee policy. To get a price match at Staples:
- Period – You have 14 days to get a refund if you already made the purchase.
- Contact – Call 800-333-3300 after saving the URL and item number of the product with the lower price.
2 – Target
A price match can be requested at the time of the purchase or within 14 days:.
- Terms – Target honors specific competitors’ price for qualifying items, but the item must be identical.
- Contact – For online purchases call Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
Visit Target’s website to learn more about the terms and conditions.
3 – Best Buy
Learn more about Best Buy‘s price matching policy:
- Terms – Items that qualify must be identical in color, model, and brand. The item must be in-stock and should not be listed on the exclusions list.
- Best Buy may also price match products online in-store, and vice versa.
- Online – To get a price match online, find a qualifying product and contact Best Buy by phone or chat.
- In-Store – To get a price match in store, show the competitors’ deal to find out if your item qualifies.
Read Best Buy’s frequently asked questions to learn more.
4 – Walmart
Walmart offers the following guideline for price matching:
- Terms – The item must be identical and in-stock.
- Contact – Contact Walmart.com Customer Care to make sure your order qualifies.
- Price adjustment – You may get a price adjustment if the price you paid for an item was reduced.
5 – Sears
- Contact – Call 1-800-349-4358 if you are shopping online at Sears and want to request a price match.
- Terms – Check Sears’ terms and exclusions to learn more about their price matching policies.
6 – Petco
Take advantage of Petco’s price match policy:
- Petco Store – Petco and Unleashed by Petco price matches identical products at competitor’s stores and petco.com. However, there are no price matches for other online retailers.
- Petco.com Policy – Petco.com matches prices for items at Petco and Unleashed by Petco stores. Petco also matches the following online stores: amazon.com, jet.com, chewy.com, walmart.com, target.com, wag.com.
- Contact – Call 877-738-6742 for a price match verification.
- Terms – Visit Petco.com to learn more.
7 – Kohl’s
Kohl’s will price match if:
- Terms – You bring the competitor’s ad with its date and the item’s price and description.
- Contact – Call 855-564-5705 if you have any questions.
8 – JC Penney
- Terms – JC Penney promises to beat the competitor’s price by 5% within 14 days of the purchase date. All you have to do is bring the ad for the identical item.
- Contact – Call Customer Care at 1-800-322-1189 for JCPenney.com
9 – The Home Depot
How The Home Depot low price guarantee works:
- In-store – Bring the ad or photo of the competitor’s item and The Home Depot will beat the price by 10%.
- Online – Online purchases do not qualify for the 10% guarantee in-store price match.
- Terms – The price match guarantee covers the price of the item and the shipping cost. The item must be identical and available to ship to the customer’s location. Read the terms and conditions on The Home Depot website to find out what is not included.
10 – Newegg
Find out about Newegg’s Price Match Guarantee:
- Eligibility – Look for the Price Match Guarantee badge to find out if the item qualifies.
- Period – You have 14 calendar days to request a price match after the purchase date.
- Request – Request a Price Match through the Claim Form.
- Terms – The difference will be given to you in a Newegg Customer Care card. The card expires after 90 days.
- Contact – Contact customer service if you have any questions.
- Terms – Advance Auto Parts will price match competitor’s store website. Advance Auto Parts will also price match local Advance Auto Parts and AdvanceAutoParts.com.
- The price must be identical in color, size, weight, model, warranty, etc.
- To get a price match from a competitor online, the featured item must include the shipping charges and the price of the product.
- For online prices: Proof of the competitor’s price must be shown guaranteeing same day delivery of the item and specifying the shipping costs.
- Printed Ads
- The entire pint advertisement must be shown. An associate will call the competitor to confirm.
- Learn More – Check the complete list of terms and exclusions on AdvanceAutoParts.com
12 – Bass Pro Shops
For catalog and online purchases only:
- Terms – Bass Pro Shops will price match competitors for nationally advertised products as long as the price is current and dated.
- Other purchases – Contact Bass Pro Shops directly to learn about their price matching policy.
13 – Lowe’s
This is Lowe’s price match guarantee:
- Contact – Bring proof of the competitor’s price to Lowe’s to get a price match or contact Lowe’s by chat or phone at 1-877-465-6937 (1-877-GO-LOWES).
- Period – The price match must be requested within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Terms – Shipping and handling are taken into account when a price match is requested. The item must be in-stock.
To learn about terms and conditions visit Lowes.com.